Named as a #1 Best Place to work, A M King is a fully integrated Design-Build firm with offices in Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
A M King is unlike any other firm in the design, engineering, construction and facility services industries. Our market has advanced the development of a client base that relies upon A M King’s industry expertise and technical knowledge, resulting in multiple clients who have worked with the company on a continual basis for numerous years. At the heart of A M King are our values and principles. Above all, we pride ourselves on integrity. Customers trust A M King to do what is right and deliver quality products and services time and time again.
The Project Manager must be able to successfully complete key client projects. Responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope. In this role you’ll need to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors, develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress for each project, meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. Travel may be required based on project location. This position will be based out of our Greenville, SC office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Minimum of three years’ experience in cold storage and food processing facilities or industrial manufacturing
- Minimum of five years’ experience in project management
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- FSA Flexible Spending account
- 401k (with company match)
- Competitive Salary
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter including salary requirements to HR@amkinggroup.com.